The PR500 series uses liquid as the working medium, and the bath controlled by the PR2601 precision temperature controller module, which is specially designed for temperature source by PANRAN R&D department .They supplemented by mechanical forced stirring form a uniform and stable temperature environment in the working area for verification and calibration of various temperature instruments (e.g. RTDs, glass liquid thermometers, pressure thermometers, bimetallic Thermometers, low temperature TCs, etc.).
The PR500 series are designed with touch screens, which is visual, facilitates operation, and provides a wealth of information such as temperature stabilities and power curves.
1. By using the PR2601 precision temperature controller module，Resolution is 0.001℃ and accuracy is 0.01%
2. The use of touch screen makes the process more convenient
3. Highly intelligent, only need to set the required temperature
4. Real-time display of heating and power curve
5. It can be calibrated by three-point temperature and traced back to the standard
6. Three sets of commonly used SV values can be predicted
7. AC power abrupt change feedback
The Cooling calibration bath thermostat is suitable for all departments of metrology, biochemistry, petroleum, meteorology, energy, environmental protection, medicine, etc., and manufacturers of thermometers, temperature controllers, temperature sensors, etc., to test and calibrate physical parameters. It can also provide thermostatic source for other experimental research work. Examples: grade I and ii standard mercury thermometers, beckman thermometers, industrial platinum thermal resistance, standard copper-constantan thermocouple verification, etc.
1. 12 months warranty for thermostatic instruments.
2. Technical support is also available timely.
3. Reply your enquiry within 24 working hours.
4. Package and shipping worldwide.