The system is composed of computers, PR231 or PR233 calibrator, printers and so on. Secondary instrument to be calibrated include: K, N, E, J, T, S, R, B, EA-2 thermocouples, Pt100, Pt10, Cu100, Cu50 thermal resistance, 0-10V, 1-5V, 0-10mA, 4-20mA, 0-2mV, 0-5mV,, 0-10mV, etc..
1. It can automatically store records and other relevant information into the database. Users can query the historical records according to the model, the unified number, the degree number, date of verification and other information.
2. There is a function to prompt if the error is unqualified in the process of calibration.
3. With the PR231/PR233 multi-function calibrator witch possess communication function, the system will automatically control the signal source, and assisted by the keyboard and mouse to complete the signal output.
4. The system is compatible with automatic verification and manual verification, and manual verification data can be put into the computer for data processing and report output.
5. Report output function is standard, so that record tables and certificates can be exported to EXCEL.
6. The step response curve can be drawn automatically, and the PID parameters can be calculated automatically too.
7. System configuration is flexible, which is compatible with a variety of different hardware configuration.
Basic scheme configuration:
Signal source control mode
computer,printer,Common signal source,digital multimeter
DC signal generator, resistance box, etc.